Thursday, November 06, 2008

Changes

"I like my new house, I like my new church, I like my new Target"
This is what Miss Molly has been saying over and over for the past two weeks since the move. Thankfully Molly is adjusting well to these many changes. She is also thrilled to live within an hour from both sets of grandparents and her 6 cousins.

Unfortunately, this move takes us further away from UVA health system and the kid's Audiologist, Speech Therapist and ENT. We will continue to use their services for now, though the drive is about three hours. Our hope is to find a speech therapist in this area so that we can continue with weekly sessions.

We are two weeks away from Stephen's scheduled surgery. He has been sick with congestion and a junky cough for about two weeks. Our prayer is that he will be well enough to proceed with surgery on the 20th. I do remember having these same concerns with Molly a few weeks before. God has this in his control!

2 comments:

Russell Raymer said...

We are praying that all goes well with the surgery and that Stephen will be well. We are happy about your move, I am sure your mom loves it.

John said...

Hey, send us an email or something so we know what's up with you guys.
reformingdad@gmail.com.
John. J.