Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here are a few goals we are working on in therapy:
~ understanding here vs. there (she is finally using them)
~ Molly is asking questions. She asks "what is that?" (sounds like "wa sat") and "where?". She will ask me "wa sat" when she wants to know a certain person’s name. We are working on "who is that?". :)
~ working on he/she. I think she is starting to understand this concept. Working on me/you. Not getting it yet.
~ understanding "what is he doing?".....she is using some "ing" words and I think understands this question.
~ understanding 1 vs 2. She can count, but she does not completely understand what the numbers mean.
~ understanding a possessive + noun (ex. Can you hand me daddy’s spoon?)
~ understanding behind, in front, on top, beside, under

No comments: